jueves, 16 de octubre de 2008

Presentation

I am a geological and geophysical consultant for the petroleum industry. I have extensive experience as both a geologist and geophysicist. I earned a college degree from Buenos Aires University in 1983 with a major in geology and in 1995 with a major in mathematics. I worked both as an employee and consultant for numerous companies and gained extensive experience in petroleum provinces throughout the world (mostly in Latin America). I worked as a geologist and geophysicist for 25 years. The work included both exploration and development activities. I am fluent in the use of computers and writes computer programs to assist in the resolution of specific exploration and development problems. In addition to this technical skills, I have a strong background in reservoir geophysiscs (AVO, Inversion, Attributes), geostatistics and 3D modeling. Finally I know well a various geoscience software (Landmark and Geoquest suites, H&R, Petrel, Kingdon, Geographycs, etc).